021 612 336 manager@bca.co.nz

Body Corporate Administration

Selling or Refinance your property?

Disclosure Statements Request

You have sold your Unit and it is unconditional

With any multi-unit property, your real estate agent will ask you for a Form 18 (also called a pre-contract disclosure statement, or a Section 146).

If you need one please, contact us at legal@bca.co.nz


Section 147 – Pre-settlement Disclosure

When your unit is sold, your solicitor at that point will either instruct BCA Ltd or ask you directly for a Section 147 certificate.

This is key document which allows the levies to be apportioned between the vendor and purchaser.

This is exactly the same as the allocation of your property rates.

Request a Call Back